Valley Health’s roots within the community are growing even deeper with the establishment of a new Charitable Giving Program.
It is the mission of Valley Health’s Charitable Giving Program to raise and steward funds that will improve the wellbeing of our patients and community.
The Program utilizes funding to respond to needs of Valley Health’s patient population as they relate to health equity. As defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “Health equity is achieved when every person has the opportunity to attain his or her full health potential and no one is disadvantaged from achieving this potential because of social position or other socially determined circumstances.”
The Charitable Giving Program is led by Jessica Staples, a 10-year Valley Health veteran, who has recently been named Director of Charitable Giving and Special Projects. Jessica works alongside a committee of eight other Valley Health leaders and providers who evaluate opportunities that best align with Valley Health’s mission. Former Marshall University football Coach Bob Pruett also sits on the committee in an advisory role to lend his experience and insight as it pertains to community engagement and outreach.
For more information on how to become a donor, fundraising events, volunteering and more, contact Jessica Staples or fill out the sponsorship form below.
Director of Charitable Giving and Special Projects
P: 304.781.5150 | C: 304.545.1795 | F: 304.525.3338
3377 US Route 60, Huntington, WV 25705
Charitable Giving Committee Members
- Jessica Staples, Director of Charitable Giving & Special Projects
- Bob Pruett, Community Advisor • Dr. Daniel Brody, Dentist
- Steve Shattls, President & CEO
- Rhonda Damron, Office Coordinator, Fort Gay • Dr. Rebecca Denning, Psychologist
- Dr. Andrea Kellar, OB/GYN Physician • Dr. Amy Marsteller, Family Medicine Physician
- Rachel Merino, Chief Transformation Officer & Associate Operations Officer
- Dr. Daniel Whitmore, Internal Medicine & Pediatrics Physician
Find a Valley Health Location Near You
We have 30+ locations to better serve you in your town.